There are two locations for LEDs on the Morph. The single LED on the top right corner of the device can show a variety of colors, and the LED strip which will always be white.
This LED changes colors to indicate different statuses. The different color and blink patterns are as follows:
- White: Communication is happening to the device over USB
- Blue stable: The device is in bluetooth mode
- Blue pulsing: The device is in bluetooth pairing mode
- Yellow: The device is in update mode (this means you should open the Sensel App and update the firmware on your device)
- Purple: The device is communicating through the Developer's Cable (you won't see this unless you're using the Developer's Cable from the Innovator’s Kit)
- Red: Indicates a low battery or powering off device. To turn off the Morph, press and hold the power button for 5 seconds. After 2 seconds the red LED will turn on. Wait until the LED turns off before releasing the power button.
There is a strip of 24 white LEDs. These light up when areas are pressed on the Overlays and can be controlled with the API.