First, make sure you've downloaded the latest firmware. If it's up to date, please try the following steps.
- Unplug the Morph USB and remove the previous Morph pairing from any previous devices (the Morph can only be paired with one device).
- Press the button on the top left. All of the LEDs should flash and a blue LED should come on after 3 seconds.
- After the blue LED is on, press the button twice. All the LEDs will flash and the Blue LED should turn on after 3 seconds again. It will now slowly change between bright blue and a dimmer blue every 3 seconds.
- After the blue light is on and changing every 3 seconds, open up the Bluetooth menu.
- After you start the blue LED, you will have 1.5 minutes to connect before it stops and the blue led turns off. If you need to try again, just press the button twice to enter pairing mode.
- If none of these steps work. Hold down the power button for 8 seconds to do a hard reset and then try steps 1-5 again.
If you're still experiencing issues, please email email@example.com and let us know which device/operating system you are using.